Our mission is to save:
For the benefit of the community and as a legacy for future generations. We provide service in Clear Creek County, Park County, Gilpin County and the mountainous regions of Jefferson County, Colorado.
- Scenic vistas
- Natural areas
- Wildlife habitat
- Working ranches and historic lands
Mountain Area Land Trust Wins Evergreen Area Chamber
of Commerce "2012 Non-Profit of the Year".
Mountain Area Land Trust would like to sincerely thank our incredible community. We are thrilled, honored and humbled to be named the Evergreen Area Chamber of Commerce "2012 Non-Profit of the Year." Our thanks to you and the thousands of individuals and dozens of local and state partners who make land conservation happen. This award would not be possible without your generous support.
MALT Executive Director Jeanne Beaudry and Development Director Betsy Hays attended the 2012 Honoree Awards Celebration and accepted the award.
Mountain Area Land Trust Earns National Accreditation
- MALT joins 180 of the nation’s 1,723 land trusts to be accredited – just 10% of land trusts nationwide.
- MALT has passed a rigorous examination process that ensures excellence in management, fiduciary and stewardship responsibilities.
- This accreditation proves to our land owners, donors and the public at large that we are a responsible organization, a sound investment for today and tomorrow.
- We have achieved the Gold Standard of excellence in land trusts nationwide!
Mountain Area Land Trust is dedicated to conserving open spaces.
“Your donations enable us to Save The Land FOREVER. Thank you!”
Mountain Area Land Trust